Tribal Development Co-operative Corporation of Odisha Ltd , an Apex Co-operative under ST & SC Development Department , Govt. of Odisha is operating since 1967 to facilitate the marketing of tribal produces with a view to ensure remunerative price to the primary producers / collectors. TDCC facilitates to sale of these products through it’s exclusive outlets, named as “Tribal World” at strategic locations. The MFP & SAP products are sold in the brand name of “ÄDISHA” & the handicraft and handloom items are designated as “Tribes Odisha”.
- Established as Odisha State Tribal Development Society during 1964-65 and registered as Corporation under Odisha Co-operative Society Act, 1962 in 1967 and is being implemented under Administrative control of ST & SC Dev. Dept, Govt. of Odisha.
- Is the State level Agency for marketing of MFP & SAP and had the monopoly on procurement & sale of MFP items till 2000.
- TDCCOL operates through 13 Branches covering all TSP blocks of the State of Odisha.
- The Apex organisation has 148 primary members from Primary Cooperatives, LAMPs etc.
- TDCC has 92 Godowns at the branch level having 37701 MT Capacity.
- TDCCOL has been designated as State level agency for Paddy Procurement along with other national level agencies in the tribal sub plan blocks of Odisha.
- TDCCOL has established processing units at the branch level to ensure value addition and better price realisation to the tribal families.
- TDCCOL has opened 9 exclusive tribal world outlets across the states and has two petrol pumps at Sundergargh and Paralakhemundi.